Control of Major Accident Hazards - Regulations Compliance Support
With detailed knowledge of COMAH (Control of Major Accident Chemical Sector Hazards) Regulations, our Process Safety team are all experienced in the provision of a variety of COMAH-related consultancy services to assist our clients in strengthening their compliance, minimising their risk, and aligning with industry best practice. Our clients include a variety of Upper-Tier and Lower-Tier establishments, (as well as those transitioning from Lower-Tier to Upper-Tier status) across the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, long with the Food & Drink industry including all the Distilling Sectors.
Our COMAH-related Consultancy Services
Here at Periculum Global we are able to provide a range of highly qualified and experienced consultants, enabling us to provide the following with the maintenance of a Lower-Tier and Upper-Tier COMAH establishment.
- Hazard identification and analysis studies (e.g. Major Accident Hazard Identification/HAZID/HAZOP).
- Functional Safety and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Major accident consequence modelling.
- DSEAR hazardous area classification and risk assessment.
- COMAH Safety Report preparation assistance and ALARP evaluations.
- Occupied Building Risk Assessment (OBRA).
- Quantitative Risk Assessments and Analysis (QRA).
- Occupational health and safety services.
- Safety and environmental legal compliance services.
- Human factors analysis.
- Safety and environmental training.
For Lower-Tier sites, Periculum Global can assist with the preparation of Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP) reports and for Upper-Tier sites, Periculum can provide full COMAH Safety Report assistance and authoring services for both initial submissions and 5-yearly reviews. (authoring services are 3rd party)
Not only can we at Periculum Global assist your business to improve your standards within the Control of Major Accident Hazards regulations that are associated with Chemical Management practices, via the development of both Environmental and Health and Safety management systems. We are able to offer our continuing support ensuring your business is kept operating at your optimum levels via our TBMP Services