Take a Cloud Security-First Approach
First things first: Always take a security-first approach that achieves a state of continuous cloud compliance. This will lower costs, minimize risks, and reduce the complexity of cloud operations.
A security-first model maintains continuous monitoring and management of cloud security risks and threats, leveraging tools and automation that:
- Monitors security threats through real-time discovery
- Understands security threats through deep insights
- Acts on threats through automated policies, processes, and controls
- Measures security and compliance results with robust reporting capabilities
Consider the platform
In a security-first approach, you need a multi-cloud platform that continuously monitors and manages cloud security against your set policies and compliance standards, providing:
- A complete and unified view of all cloud accounts
- Generation of regular compliance reports
- Identification, prioritization, and remediation of compliance risks
- End-to-end lifecycle compliance monitoring
- Audit reports that demonstrate round-the-clock security management and compliance
Ensuring Continuous Cloud Security & Compliance with Periculum Global
Periculum Global safeguards the security of your cloud infrastructure and data. We provides continuous security and compliance for multi-cloud deployments. Advanced, automated cloud health checks are easily monitored so you can ensure security compliance. You gain deep insights into your multi-cloud environment based on over 250 health checks and security best practices. Beam enables continuous security management using built-in templates that certify and maintain industry standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, CIS, SOC-2, NiST, and ISO.