Management System Implementation
Periculum Global are experts in assisting clients build and implement fully functioning Risk Management systems. Whether you require assistance in attaining or making the transition from 18001 to the new internationally recognized certification such as ISO45001 or wish to build a system in line with the HSE’ HSG65 model, we can help.
Periculum Global’ Risk Management System is defined below;
The HSE Management System defines the principles by which you conduct your operations with regards to Health, Safety, and the Environment. Management communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with your business, and each client organization must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
The HSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
- Commitment and leadership and accountability
- Policies and objectives
- Organization and resources
- Contractor and supplier management
- Risk Management
- Business processes
- Performance monitoring and improvement
- Audits and reviews.
These are continuously improved by conformance checks:
- On day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- On the management system (correction)
- Through modifications to the management system (improvement).