The Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 imposes a requirement for every employer to appoint someone to assist in the taking of any measures that are needed to comply with applicable legislation.
Periculum Global holds the advantage of being able to offer access to a range of Risk Management specialists under our competent person provision. Clients on our retained services have unlimited access to the following Risk Consulting specialists;
- HSSE Specialists
- Process Safety Specialists
- Chemical Engineering Specialists
- IT and Cyber Security Specialists
All of our Consultants come from Specialised Industrial backgrounds giving you and your business the peace of mind that all your Risk Management needs are being taken care of by a Consultancy that understands your business.
We as Periculum Global do not believe clients can be categorized into packages, all of our retained service services are bespoke to the client’s individual circumstances and needs.
To give you an idea of services available, please see below;
Example Services Include:
As part of this service we can offer:
- An entitlement to designate Periculum Global as your 'Competent Person' on your corporate literature.
- Advice on the phone or via email
- Flexible visits
- Priority Availability of Periculum Global Consultants
- A Consultant to attend scheduled meetings to discuss and advise where necessary.
- Availability of a Consultant to conduct Incident/ Accident inquiries, producing recommendations for improvements
- Tailored documentation, polices, Risk Assessments etc.
- Training need analysis
- Discounted Training Courses
- Access to specialist advice from HSSE Specialists
- Access to specialist advice from Process Safety Engineers
- Access to advice from Human Factors Specialist
- Access to advice from IT and Cyber Security Specialists